Here are links to google slides for each grade level:
The Firebird- here is a link to a page that will direct you to activities for ALL movements.
Musictheory.net has many games and activities to practice a variety of musical concepts.
Here are some interesting videos I have found:
Enjoy a daily sing-along from a colleague of mine: http://youtube.com/watch?v=gGYs8pok3yU
Netflix-Story Bots-How Do You Make Music?
- Pitch is how high or low a sound is
- Melody- a string of pitches you can sing along with
- Harmony- 2 or more pitches sound at the same time-tends to make the music go further
- Rhythm- Short short long, that’s rhythm
- Timbre- the quality of sound; what makes one sound different from another
- Intensity/volume- how loud or soft the music is
- Tempo- when you go fast or slow, that’s tempo
- Music- the organization of elements of sound makes in a way that makes people feel something-ex: happy, scared, excited
- Who plays the “King of Music”?-John Legend
Please contact me with any questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support of the arts in Geneseo!
Southwest Music Teacher