Describe how you would rewrite the fractions 1/6 and 1/4 with their least common denominator.
Describe how to divide by a one (or two) digit divisor. Use words and be descriptive! Pretend this person does not know how to divide. You must help walk them through the steps!
The World Wildlife Fund has the species listed as critically endangered, endangered, and vulnerable. ¬¨‚Ä†Each name links to good information and pictures about the animal. ¬¨‚Ä†¬¨‚Ä†¬¨‚Ä†https://www.worldwildlife.org/species/directory?direction=desc&sort=extinction_status
Wildscreen Arkive has good information, but you have to dig deeper to discover the level of endangerment.¬¨‚Ä†http://www.arkive.org/species/
Encyclopedia Brittanica only listed a few endangered animals. It does have some good general information about endangered species. ¬¨‚Ä†http://school.eb.com/levels/middle/article/353099
Here is another good site for endangered animals:¬¨‚Ä†http://a-z-animals.com/animals/endangered/
- How can place value help you add decimals?
- Describe an addition problem that you may need to regroup hundredths to solve.
1. Plain Text
2. Type in the answer to your story problem.
3. Do not change the color.
4. Select “Email.”
5. Fill in each section. My e-mail is: email@example.com
6. Mrs. Morey will print them.
7. You will paste the QR Code on your project tomorrow in class 🙂