- Monday ‚Äì Introduce Element Research project. No Homework
- Tuesday ‚Äì Element Research project. No Homework
- Wednesday ‚Äì Element Research project. No Homework
- Thursday ‚Äì Element Research project due. No Homework
- Friday ‚Äì No School
We will be using www.webelements.com for the majority of this project, however students may also use other resources to create a truly awesome mini-poster from keynote.
The following components will be expected on the keynote slide, and discussed during the oral presentation.
Everything should be placed on one card in a presentation format.
ÔΩ∑The following should be in 24 – 36 pt. font or you may add a graphic to enhance the information as I have done.
- Atomic Number
- Chemical Symbol
- Element Name
- Atomic Mass (Weight)
ÔΩ∑The following should be placed on the poster in 12 -18 pt. font.¬† It may be arranged randomly for a visually appealing poster.
- Origin of Name
- Year Discovered
- # of Natural Isotopes
- # of Radioactive Isotopes
- State at room temperature
- Melting Point
- Boiling Point
- Examples of Common Compounds
ÔΩ∑Bohr model of the element
ÔΩ∑Picture of the element.
ÔΩ∑Additional information and/or links to videos that will enhance the presentation.