Posted by chanson on August 25, 2019 in Uncategorized
- Monday – Review observation and inferences. Discuss scientific inquiry, and lab safety. Homework:Study for Lab Safety quiz.
- Tuesday – Lab Safety Quiz. Classwork/Homework: Complete scientific method foldable and theories, laws, models and critical thinking foldable in science notebook.
- Wednesday – Review scientific inquiry, theories, laws, models, and critical thinking, discuss tools in science. Homework: None
- Thursday – “How’d that water get into that flask?” lab Classwork/Homework: Analyze data and observations from the lab activity. Be ready to discuss the results of the activity and make a claim.
- Friday – Discuss lab, variables and hypotheses. Classwork/Homework: Writing Hypotheses worksheet