Posted by chanson on October 16, 2018 in Classroom Activities
- Monday- Introduce Thermal Energy and States of Matter – NO HOMEWORK
- ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES WILL BE STARTED IN CLASS. IF THE ACTIVITY IS NOT COMPLETED DURING CLASS TIME, YOU WILL NEED TO FINISH OUTSIDE OF CLASS.
- Tuesday – Discuss evidence for phenomenon claim statement, Read page 196 -201 and complete Thermal Energy, Heat and Temperature foldables on page 30 of your science notebook.
- Wednesday – Read pages 272 – 278, complete comparison/contrast notes on the states of matter, record information on page 31 of your science notebook..
- Thursday – Read pages 204-212, complete methods of heat transfer flip book foldable on page 32 of your science notebook.
- Friday – Read pages 281 – 289, complete frayer maps of changes in state on pages 34 and 35 in your science notebook.