- Monday – Finish reading pp. 196-201 and complete the Lesson Outline assigned on Friday.
- Tuesday – Complete Thermal Energy, Temperature, Heat, and Temperature Scales foldables we started in class.
- Wednesday – Read pp. 204-212 and complete the Lesson Review worksheet.Thermal Energy Page 1Thermal Energy page 2
- Thursday – Heat Transfer and Specific Heat worksheetI:C, Specific Heat, & Heat transfer
- Friday – Plan Your Own Investigation to determine the relationship between thermal energy transferred and the mass OR the type of matter. (MS-PS3-4)MS-PS 3-4 Lab Thermal Energy Transfer Part 1 MS-PS 3-4 Lab Thermal Energy Transfer Part 2
- Watch the following videos so you will be able to use the laboratory equipment properly on Monday.
- Measuring Temperature
- Measuring Volume with a Graduated Cylinder
Note the video about measuring temperature is the property of another educator, but it accurately explains how to use a bulb thermometer in the science classroom.