- Work on your google slides.
- The slides are acting only as a place to type your content that you will print and adhere to the accordion foldable. It is not necessary to make it as a presentation.
- Make and print your MEME.
For your slides.
- Basics (atomic number, chemical symbol, atomic mass)
- Origin of the Name and Year of Discovery, also Who discovered it.
- Physical Properties (State at Room Temperature, Density, Melting Point, Boiling Point)
- Bohr Model
- Description (Tell me about the physical appearance of the element. Is it a metal, nonmetal, or metalloid? Maybe about the isotopes?)
- Reactivity (How many valence electrons does it have? Will it bond? Is it found free in nature?)
- Something that you thought was especially interesting.
Make sure that you include something about hazards in your description, reactivity, uses, or especially interesting pages.
If you do not want to have to color anything in, print your meme in color.