Students have been working on a research project on alternative energy resources.¬† If your research is incomplete, you will need to complete your research over the break so that you will be able to make the visual aid with your group on Tuesday 4/7. Below is some of the information that we talked about in class as far as useful places to find on-line sources.
- Click on “The Future of Energy”
- You can explore the videos as well as the other content on the page.
- For individual energy resources, click on “profiles” in the upper left hand corner, then click on the energy resource you are researching.
- There are also links to additional resources on the page relating to your topic.
eLibrary Science article database.
- access from the library homepage with the same link as SIRS.